How do I get started in Yoga?
Beginners Series starts January 13th, 2018!! http://www.eastsideyoga-austin.com/product/beginners-series/
Try our weekly hatha basics classes taught by Steven. Every Sunday 12.30pm.
Can’t make those classes then try any of our beginner friendly hatha classes. See schedule.
Tips for your visit to the studio
- When do I arrive? Come to the center about 15 minutes before your class starts, there is a short intake form to fill out and meet the teacher of your first class.
- What to wear? No need for expensive yoga gear, comfy clothes that you can stretch in. No shoes are worn in the room we practice yoga in, please leave in the shoe rack provided.
- Where do I leave my stuff? Our reception has convenient compartments for storage, our front desk staff will be in reception or door is locked while class in ongoing.
- Do I need a yoga mat? No. If you have a mat please bring, if not we have mats you can use for no extra charge. We ask students to clean loaner mats with spray provided.
- Can I leave my mat? Yes, we ask you label the mat.
- Food/water? Try not to eat for two hours leading up to your class. Feel free to bring water bottles into studio or we have water provided for no charge.
- When do you open? Doors normally open 30 minutes before classes start. Often our center is closed in afternoons when there are no classes ongoing. Check the schedule for best times.
More questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org