200 hour Yoga Teacher Training starts Feb 6th 2018 and graduates July 14th 2018.
Open house Tuesday October 10th 7.30pm!
Honor the Tradition, Serve the Students and Teach from the Heart.
The Sacred Roots Yoga School offers a comprehensive and engaging 200 hour training program that is steeped in bringing classical yoga in a practice way for the modern age. The structure of our program gives you the opportunity to digest, distill and live the teachings while allowing for self-transformation. This program is suitable for those seeking to deepen their practice or for those aspiring to teach yoga.
For information on our training programs , schedule, prices and online registration, visit: www.sacredrootsaustin.com.
To register online visit www.sacredrootsaustin.com/resources-info/application/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
200 hour Program objectives
- Learn the foundations of yoga and how to confidently teach them in a class setting
- Honor the ancient tradition of yoga while presenting in a modern context.
- Explore yoga philosophy and the many paths of yoga.
- Study yoga postures and learn effective cueing and sequencing.
- Study breathing techniques, sacred mantra, learn how to meditate
- Build physical and subtle anatomy knowledge for yoga classes.
- Create personal sadhana and yoga classes that speak to your personal vision.
Prerequisites for the program
- Genuine enthusiasm for sharing these teachings.
Every trainee will receive comprehensive and personal mentoring that is supportive and nurturing for your growth.
SRYS is a Registered Yoga School with the Yoga Alliance, all of our programs exceed YA mimimum standards.