200 hour Yoga Teacher Training starts Feb 6th 2018 and graduates July 14th 2018. We have only 1 place left please call if interested!
Honor the Tradition, Serve the Students and Teach from the Heart.
The Sacred Roots Yoga School offers a comprehensive and engaging 200 hour training program that is steeped in bringing classical yoga in a practice way for the modern age. The structure of our program gives you the opportunity to digest, distill and live the teachings while allowing for self-transformation. This program is suitable for those seeking to deepen their practice or for those aspiring to teach yoga.
For information on our training programs , schedule, prices and online registration, visit: www.sacredrootsaustin.com.
To register online visit www.sacredrootsaustin.com/resources-info/application/ or email email@example.com with questions.
200 hour Program objectives
- Learn the foundations of yoga and how to confidently teach them in a class setting
- Honor the ancient tradition of yoga while presenting in a modern context.
- Explore yoga philosophy and the many paths of yoga.
- Study yoga postures and learn effective cueing and sequencing.
- Study breathing techniques, sacred mantra, learn how to meditate
- Build physical and subtle anatomy knowledge for yoga classes.
- Create personal sadhana and yoga classes that speak to your personal vision.
Prerequisites for the program
- Genuine enthusiasm for sharing these teachings.
Every trainee will receive comprehensive and personal mentoring that is supportive and nurturing for your growth.
SRYS is a Registered Yoga School with the Yoga Alliance, all of our programs exceed YA mimimum standards.